Monday, October 26, 2009

What is the craziest thing someone has said to you about having boys?

I'm often asked if we will have another baby to try for a girl...this makes my skin crawl! And more recently, I was told "boys are your until they find a wife, and girls are yours forever"...Oh Boy! How silly! Maybe I was meant to live in the 1800's..but I think the bond between a mother and son is amazing! Its unfortunate when mothers view their sons as no longer "theirs" when they marry. Isn't this what we want for our boys? To marry & have a family of their own to enjoy. Why is it always about a mother loosing something? We have kids so they can live THEIR OWN lives! And my favorite "crazy" moment was when a woman said to me "I'd kill myself if I had boys!". WoW! How sad! Too bad she didn't have boys! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment